The results and testimonials provided are not necessarily representative of results obtained by the lawyer/firm or of the experience of all clients or others with the lawyer/firm. Every case is different, and each client’s case must be evaluated and handled on its own merits.
- Client facing 20-year mandatory prison sentence
Charge: Conspiracy to Possess with Intent to deliver over 1 kilo of heroin:
Outcome: After 3-day jury trial, not guiltyFederal Middle District of Florida
Charge: 37 counts of Armed Burglary of Conveyance
Outcome: Guilty on lesser offenseHillsborough County
- Client had no prior record and was facing a felony firearms conviction.
Charge: Carrying Concealed F.A.
Outcome: Not GuiltyHillsborough County
- Client facing mandatory 15-year prison sentence.
Charge: Trafficking in Controlled Substances:
Outcome: Charges dismissed after Motion to Suppress search grantedHillsborough County
- Client was facing 7 year mandatory prison sentence.
Charge: Trafficking in Cocaine (2nd chair)
Outcome: Not guiltyHillsborough County
- Conspiracy to commit wire fraud
Charge: No charges filed
Outcome: Client retained us as soon as she received a target letter from the FBI.Middle District of Florida
- Conspiracy to Commit Wire fraud
Charge: 5 years’ Probation
Outcome: Client was facing up to 20 years in federal prison. His guideline range was around 4 years prison.Middle District of Florida
- Trafficking in Controlled Substances
Charge: Charges dismissed
Outcome: Client was facing mandatory 3-year prison sentence.Sarasota County